Saturday, February 7, 2009

There

The title of this post is actually a reference to a song that I absolutely love -There by James Lee Stanley.

Did I mention that I bought a new camera? It's a nifty little Canon that, while reasonably inexpensive, still got some pretty rave reviews from those at the techie websites. No wonder it got such great reviews- the thing came with a 200 page manual! Techies are freaks..

Anyway. Last weekend I was walking around outside at twilight (what a great word- twilight) and trying my hand at artistic type stuff. I clicked this one, that I'm kind of taken with. I actually will give credit to Niece #2 for the idea- she took one that was very similar and I really liked it. It's neat to know that something I find so pretty can be found just outside my door. Kind of speaks of life, in a philosophical way.

Stop looking far and wide and look in your own back yard. It's all there.

No comments: